Conference Vision 2017:
Growing as a community of women who are one in Christ
Living the Vision - In an effort to fully realize our Conference Vision we encourage each United Methodist Women member to:
- Be intentional. Be purposeful. Be a mentor.
- Make a friend, be a friend, bring a friend.
- Be welcoming, be open to each other’s needs and remove barriers.
- Listen, listen, listen! Let ALL voices be heard.
- Accept, understand, change and surrender.
- Try new things - don’t be afraid to fail in new programs, events and endeavors.
- Give ownership.
- What’s the value? Find what matters – including but not limited to; the reading program, social action, hands-on-mission, spiritual growth, leadership development…
- Share all you can, learn all you can, give all you can
- Be authentic in your efforts
- Be “Limitless” (mentor, empower and let go.
Download a PDF - 2017 Conference Vision