United Methodist Women - Western North Carolina ConferenceTurning faith, hope and love into action on behalf of women, children and youth around the world
Conference Vision 2018:
Growing as a community of women who are one in Christ
Living the Vision - In an effort to fully realize our Conference Vision, we will:
- Be intentional. Be purposeful. Be a mentor.
- Make a friend, be a friend, bring a friend.
- Be welcoming, be open to each other’s needs and remove barriers.
- Listen, listen, listen! Let ALL voices be heard.
- Accept, understand, change and surrender.
- Try new things - don’t be afraid to fail in new programs, events and endeavors. Be flexible.
- Focus on what matters – including but not limited to; the reading program, social action, hands-on-mission, spiritual growth, leadership development…
- Share all we can, learn all we can, give all we can.
- Be authentic in our efforts.
- Be “Limitless” (mentor, empower and let go).
Download a PDF - 2018 Conference Vision